Planning for the Future & Staffing for Our Customers' Needs
A Nationwide Leader in
Planning & Professional Services
Pearce Services provides a comprehensive range of network planning, design engineering, and professional services. From capacity planning through permitting and design, we have full core-to-edge network expertise. We develop central office detail engineering designs as well as outside plant copper, FTTx, and business as usual (BAU) network designs.
Pearce also provides full wireline and wireless network OSP/ISP planning services along with related professional services. Our value add is rooted in our deep understanding of each client’s environment, as well as our expert network of highly competent and experienced network planners and consultants.
Dedicated Operations Team
- Commercial: metro E orders/BDT
- Wire center: metro E/dark fiber
- OSP/ISP transport and access
- xPON centralized and cascade/distributed split
- Route studies and long-run plans
- Order provisioning
Data Analysis & Support
- Process analysis and recommendations
- Create management reports and databases: milestones, inventory, etc.
- Systems, processes, and documentation
- SPOC for training questions and assistance
- Standardization process and documentation
- Broadband orders: design/build/test and turn-up/order life cycle
- IOF, BAU, CAF II, FTTx, wireless
- Decommissioning projects
- Road moves and non-discretionary projects
- Consulting and feasibility studies
- Staff augmentation
- System migration
- Sea cable landing stations
- Compliance management
- Construction management
Telecom & Renewable Energy Portfolio
Pearce Services operates and maintains telecom and renewable energy infrastructure nationwide.
We’re here to optimize your site’s performance and give you peace of mind.